Display 2 pre-order schedule
Est. shipping late May
Est. shipping early June
Est. shipping July
Customize your Orca
Display. Choose your screen.
Orca Display 2
10” ultrabright marine-grade display for a sunlight-viewable and robust navigation experience.
Use your personal iOS and Android devices.
Need help selecting a display?
The Orca Display 2 delivers amazing brightness along with marine-grade ruggedness and operating temperature range combined with the portability and performance of a modern tablet.
Boat integration. Choose how you’ll integrate with boat sensors.
Advanced boat integration, autopilot control, sailing processor, precision compass, and GPS for a more powerful navigation experience.
No boat integration
No integration with boat sensors, AIS, or autopilot.
Want to learn more about boat integration?
The Core connects to your boat’s sensors, AIS, and autopilot via NMEA 2000, and creates a wireless bridge to your Orca Display 2 and personal devices.
Mount. Choose the best mount for your boat.
Top Mount with a mounting arm, and Surface Mount for mounting on a flat surface.
A marine-grade 25W wireless charging mount for hands-free navigation.
Charge your Display 2 via USB-C or Wireless QI charging.
Need help choosing a mount?
Orca’s Charging Mount allows you to use your Display 2 hands-free. It also keeps your Display 2 charged.
The Top Mount takes up a smaller dashboard footprint and is adjustable, while the Surface Mount removes the risk of rope snagging and offers a more integrated look.
Delivery to Europe
Estimated delivery 30 May - 3 June
Change shipping destination
Satisfaction guarantee included
Return within 30 days for free.
Including VAT, taxes and shipping.
Frequently asked questions
Payments and shipping
- What countries do you ship to?
- What payment options do you offer?
- Does the price include all taxes, VAT and customs?
- Does Orca include marine charts in my purchase?
- How does the Orca Premium subscription work?
Support & returns
- Can I cancel my order?
- What is your return policy?
- How can I contact support?
Installing Orca in my boat
- What type of boats does Orca fit into?
- How does Orca connect to my boat sensors?
- How do I install Orca in my boat?
- Which phones and tablets can I use with Orca?
- Can I use Orca on multiple devices?
- Does Orca require an internet connection to function?