Questions about buying an Orca?
Chat with one of our specialists.
Unlock the full chartplotter experience on your mobile and tablet with the world’s most advanced wireless navigation unit.
One year of Orca Subscription included in price of purchase – covering chart updates, online AIS, weather forecasts, routing and autopilot control.
After that, the subscription is optional at € 119 per year.
Free express shipping
All taxes and import duties included
Return within 30 days after delivery for a full refund
The Orca Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re confident you’ll love your Orca. That is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee, which makes trying Orca risk-free. This is how it works.
30 day trial
Try Orca for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your order.
Our installation team is available for video assistance should you need it.
If it’s not for you, no problem. We’ll refund your entire order – no questions asked.
Orca Core in brief
Built-in professional-grade GPS and compass for an accurate and reliable navigation experience.
Compatible with thousands of NMEA 2000 peripherals, from transducers and engine gateways to wind sensors and autopilots.
An Incredible Mobile App
Next-generation charts, instant routing and weather forecasts tailored for your trip.
Quick and easy installation
Wireless connectivity and multiple mounting options makes installation easy and flexibile. No drilling required.
In the box
Frequently asked questions
Payments and shipping
- What countries do you ship to?
- What payment options do you offer?
- Does the price include all taxes, VAT and customs?
- Does Orca include marine charts in my purchase?
- How does the subscription work and what does it cost?
Support & returns
- Can I cancel my order?
- What is your return policy?
- How can I contact support?
Installing Orca in my boat
- What type of boats does Orca fit into?
- How does Orca connect to my boat sensors?
- How do I install Orca in my boat?
- Which phones and tablets can I use with Orca?
- Can I use Orca on multiple devices?
- Does Orca require an internet connection to function?